Creating timely backups is a characteristic of a responsible iOS device user. In general, most of the iOS device users utilize iTunes or iClouds to do this. In fact, both iTunes and iCloud are default tools provided by Apple to initiate backups. But the truth is that iTunes and iCloud come with significantly limited performances. For instance, they don't permit you browsing through the data inside the backups. In other words, you never know what you have saved as the backup until you restore the backup. Also, the restoration of the backup deletes the existing data. Therefore, to preview the files in the backup, you should use a different iPhone backup browser. Instead of one, this article emphasizes five iPhone backup browser tools.
PS: should you have issue with iPhone Backup Failed, here is the best solution for you.
01. iMyFone iTransor iPhone backup browser
Due to various reasons, iMyFone iTransor is the best iPhone backup browser iTunes backup extractor & on our list. This is a highly reputed third-party software tool that comes with a large number of features to impress you. As a matter of fact, iMyFone D-Port Pro can easily beat both iTunes and iCloud in terms of performance. For instance, this respective software can let you see the contents of the backup before extracting them. Also, it can allow you to extract the files you need instead of extracting the entire backup.
Here are some of the key features associated with iMyFone iTransoriPhone backup browser.
- This iPhone backup browser lets you go through iTunes and iCloud backups
- It can also navigate through the backups made by iTransor software
- iMyFone iTransor is compatible with more than 18 types of data files through the backups
- You can easily backup and restore the data either as a whole backup or selected files only, like backup messages on iPhone X & backup Whatsapp messages on iPhone 8 & iPhone X.
Pros of iMyFone iTransor iPhone backup browser
- This respective iPhone backup browser is compatible with all the third-party apps as well as default apps.
- It works fine with widely used apps such as WhatsApp, WeChat, Kik, etc.
- Even the free version of this iPhone backup browser lets you navigate through data.
- It is an exceptionally convenient app even for a beginner.
Cons of iMyFone iTransor Backup browser
- Although the browsing is free of charge, you should purchase the full version to restore the backups.
02. iMazing Backup Extractor
iMazing Backup Extractor is another impressive iPhone backup extractor that can let you browse through files. In addition to that, it helps you recover the files stored in the backups and facilitate a complete restore. Your data can be exported through various formats if you use this tool. More importantly, this software facilitates you to restore the selected files only. In general, this is a software that comes with a variety of features to restore everything. The overall user-convenience of the respective software is really impressive. By they way, you can know more about it from the completed iMazing Review in 2019.
Pros of iMazing Backup Extractor
- This iPhone backup browser software lets you export data of various formats ranging from text, CSV to PDF.
- Before you restore the backups, this software lets you preview them.
- It is an exceptionally user-friendly software even for a novice user.
Cons of iMazing backup Extractor
- This respective software is compatible with a limited number of built-in apps only
- This is not free software; you should purchase it to enjoy the features
03. iMobile AnyTrans
iMobile Anytrans is another comprehensive solution that allows you to manage any iOS device with ease. Just like the name suggests, you can use it to transfer pretty much everything on your iOS device. Luckily, it supports all iOS devices such as iPhones, iPads, iPods. It can manage the date of your phone pretty impressively leaving you nothing to worry about. In addition to that, it can let you transfer data from your computer to iOS device easily. Moreover, you can use this respective tool to edit the iTunes library. Interestingly, iMobile AnyTrans tool allows transferring data from Android to iPhones. We consider it a really handy feature for those who use both Androids and iOS devices. On top of all those features, you can use it to back up your data thanks to its transferring function.
Pros associated with iMobile AnyTrans
- This is a powerful software to backup your iOS device easily
- It comes with a variety of features to manage music files on iTunes
- Support transferring data between different types of platforms and devices
- It supports Android data transferring too
Cons of iMobile AnyTrans
- Although the number of features is large, most of them are useless concerning creating backups.
- This is not free software.
- For some users, iMobile AnyTrans can be too complicated because of a large number of features.
04. iBackup Viewer
This iBackup Viewer is a special tool developed by iMacTools. This software can let you view the contents of the stored backup before extracting them. Just as the name suggests, this software enables you to see the contents and select them before extracting. The overall operation of the software is pretty simple. It is a user-friendly software that comes with the ability to extract the data you need. iBackup Viewer is made to be compatible with many file types ranging from videos to calendar information. Since you can preview and select specific files before restoration, this should be an ideal option. That means you don't need to restore the entire backup. Instead, you can quickly select the files you need to recover and recover them quickly.
Pros of iBackup Viewer
- Be capable of exporting text contents just in the form of messages or even as text files.
- It is a really user-friendly software that comes with a cool interface.
- It supports many file varieties when it comes to extracting.
- You can selectively backup the files.
- It can preview the files before extraction.
Cons of iBackup Viewer
- The free trial of this tool comes with a limited number of features.
05. iPhone Backup Extractor
Just like the name implies, iPhone Backup Extractor is a specifically designed tool to extract backups from iPhones. Apart from just extracting the available backups, this respective tool can scan and view the available files. This respective tool is safer to use. Interestingly, it is compatible with encrypted backups too. If you lose any of your data, by any chance, iPhone Backup Extractor can be the lifesaver. One of the most significant benefits associated with this tool is that it comes with a money-back guarantee. In other words, your purchase is a risk-free one with iPhone Backup Extractor.
Pros of iPhone Backup Extractor
- This product supports pretty much all the data including location data.
- It is compatible with 2FA iCloud backups too.
- It can scan and preview the contents before extracting the backups.
- iPhone Backup Extractor comes with a money-back guarantee.
- It is convenient to use even for a novice user.
Cons of iPhone Backup Extractor
- This respective software is pretty expensive compared to other options we mentioned in this article.
- It has a limitation when it comes to the supported file types.
As you may see, there are plenty of iPhone backup browser software tools to consider. However, our best pick is iMyFone iTransor. If you went through this article thoroughly, it isn't difficult for you to understand the characteristics of iMyFone iTransor. Apart from viewing the contents of the backups, iMyFone iTransor lets you extract the data and create the backup.
If you are an iOS device user, you should consider creating regular backups. You should know that there are enough causes around us to lose our valuable data. If you have backed up your device, you can recover them even upon physical damage to the device. With the assistance of iMyFone iTransor, you can recover data even if your iPhone is not working. In fact, a tool like iMyFone iTransor is a must-have for any iPhone user. This respective software consists of a variety of other features that help to manage your iOS device.
Be sure that you have enough virus protection on your iOS device. Although iOS devices are generally secure than the others, it is wiser to have maximum protection all the time. Be sure that you avoid connecting to public Wi-Fi connections if you are considerate of your security.