If you ever got a new iPhone, you may want to import the old outlook contacts to iPhone very much, right? You must feel very troublesome to transfer all your contacts from outlook to your new iPhone, especially when the amount of your contacts is huge! Then what can you do? In fact, you can sync Outlook contacts with iPhone easily and conveniently with the help of a third-party iPhone Contacts Manager software. Here, I will here show you how to copy contacts from outlook to iPhone with a professional iPhone Contacts Manager tool.
Method 1: Sync Outlook contacts to iPhone via dr.fone – Transfer (iOS) without iTunes
You can choose the official Apple management tool; however, it may fail to work for you in some conditions. You need a professional iPhone contacts management tool to help you. I recommend dr.fone – iOS Transfer, which enables you to manage your iPhone much more easily. You can import contacts from outlook to iPhone more easily with the help of dr.fone – Transfer (iOS).
Here, I will show you how to handle the iPhone contacts manager tool in only two easy steps. You can now download the free trial version of dr.fone – Transfer (iOS) below to have a try. Please install the program on your computer after downloading it. For Mac users, please refer to Mac dr.fone – Transfer (iOS).
Step 1: Launch dr.fone, choose “Transfer” mode and connect iPhone to computer
Now please connect your iPhone with your personal computer via USB cable. Outlook contacts to iPhone transfer program – dr.fone will detect your iPhone and then display the files on your iPhone automatically. Please install iTunes on your computer before contacts from outlook to iPhone transferring process.
Step 2: Sync outlook contacts with iPhone
If you want to transfer contacts from outlook to iPhone, please click the button “Contacts” in the left column and then select contacts that you want to transfer in the contacts window. Then click “Import/Export” and choose “Import contacts from” in the drop-down list. You will then face the choices in the pull-down menu; And select either import from Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013 or import from Outlook Express. You ought to keep your iPhone connected with your computer in the whole process.
Now you have already completed the outlook contacts to iPhone transferring process! You can experience the convenience of dr.fone – Transfer! With the help of dr.fone, you cannot only export iPhone contacts to Outlook but also move Outlook contacts to iPhone in only several steps. In addition to backup your contacts on a computer; you can also add contacts to your iPhone through your computer! In a word, the iPhone contacts manager tool – dr.fone Transfer for iOS Devices can import, export, remove duplicates & sync contacts with outlook easily in a simple way.
Except the outlook contacts to iPhone transferring function, know more about key features of powerful dr.fone – Transfer (iOS):
- Manage your iDevice in an easy & simple way. Do what iTunes can't!
- Transfer songs, videos, playlists, iTunes U, Podcasts to iTunes/PC, and vice verse.
- Copy photos, albums from computer to iDevice, and reverse way.
- Manage iPhone contacts including import, export to Computer or to Android Phone, duplicate removal, Outlook sync.
- Import various kinds of music and video incompatible with iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iPhone 11/XS/XR/X/8/7 Plus/7/6S/6S Plus/6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5, iPhone 4S/4, iPod touch 6/5/4, iPad Pro, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro, etc.
Method 2: Export contacts from Outlook via iMyFone ScanOutlook with Ease
For people who have no idea about the Outlook version you are using and hope to have a convenient and fast way to export contacts from Outlook to iPhone, another professional 3rd-party software is iMyFone ScanOutlook. ScanOutlook is an outstanding tool with a lot of powerful features. It not only help you export contacts from Outlook but also helps you recover deleted Outlook items and repair corrupted files, for example, notes, journals, calendars, tasks, emails, contacts, and more.
Features of iMyFone ScanOutlook
- Export contacts from Outlook in one click. No matter which Outlook you are using on your PC.
- ScanOutlook can finish the task in the same way.
- Repair corrupted OST and PST files in three steps only.
- Recover your permanently deleted emails, contacts, attachment, and other files from your Outlook mailbox.
- It can save Outlook data in different formats, like, PDF, RTF, HTML, PST, etc..
- Let you preview Outlook files before any recovery.
Simple steps to export contacts from Outlook via ScanOutlook
Step 1. Download and launch iMyFone ScanOutlook on your PC, and then it will load your Outlook files automatically.
Step 2. Click the PST/OST files and then tap on the button of ‘Repair.' ScanOutlook will repair your selected file if it's corrupted or recover the deleted items for you.
Step 3. After file repair, please choose the items you prefer to export and select the location and format to export.