Advisable MP4 ID3 Tag Editors for Windows/ Mac /Linux
MPEG-4 Part 14 is so-called MP4, a kind of file format on the computer. It does not only refer to a format of video file, but also one without image. A MP4 ID3 tag editor is an important software for a music or video hobbyist. Because most editors are compatible with media files besides MP4, and enable people to manage the media files much more quicker and efficient.
Now, you are going to learn something about some advisable MP4 ID3 tag editors in the following passage.
1 ManiacTools mp3Tag Pro – Advisable MP4 ID3 Tag Editor for Windows
It is a charging software launched by ManiacTools. But it turns out that it enjoys an excellent popularity. You can use it to edit MP3, WAV, MP4, and FLAC files. And an outstanding advantage of it is that it allows the users to do quantity edition of the same format and different formats alike.
- 1. It supports both ID3v1 and ID3v2.
- 2. It is compatible with multiple formats.
- 3. It allows the users to do quantity edit.
- 4. It enables you to download lyrics and album art.
- 1. It is a little costly.
- 2. Its interface is kind of cast-off.
Jaikoz – Advisable MP4 ID3 Tag Editor for Mac OS X
It is a great MP4 ID3 tag editor for Mac users. Its latest version is launched on February 17, 2015. It supports a lot of media file formats like MP3, MP4, WMA, FLAC, etc. And because it cooperates with AutoFormat, you can synchronize information automatically with the help of AutoCorrect. You can also benefit much for its online database supporting, the famous MusicBrainz.
- 1. It is compatible on Windows, OS X, and Linux.
- 2. Its upgrade is free for life.
- 3. Automatic synchronization is available.
- 4. It has a multilingual interface, like English, Greek, German, Spanish, and Italian.
- 1. You have to pay for it, of course, its upgrade is free for life.
- 2. The keyboard shortcuts are limited.
- 3. Its interface is not so friendly.
EasyTAG – Advisable MP4 ID3 Tag Editor for Linux
It is a free software supporting multiple languages, so it is well received by Linux users all around the world. EasyTAG supports formats including MP4, M4A, MP3, FLAC, WavePack, MusePack, MP2, and so on. And it is able to tag automatically according to the directory information and filename, which makes management easy.
- 1. It is free but multifunctional.
- 2. Its interface displays in tree-type view, so it reads easy.
- 3. It allows quantity processing.
- 1. It is astable sometimes when you are running it.
With a MP4 ID3 tag editor or id3 music tag editor, you can finalize management of media files with ease. And handy as they are, all the editors we introduced are for amateurs. For those who are professional, we suggest that you pay for a MP4 ID3 tag editor which is designed as a high-performance and professional grade editor.