This blog has collected phone cleaning ideas with Magic Cleaner for WhatsApp and a few other software for an optimal phone performance experience. More often than not, the users of WhatsApp forget to delete their past messages regularly on their devices. Also, in most instances, the app itself tends to store your file documents in its app storage capacity even after you try deleting it from your gallery. This is detrimental to your phone's health, as it could potentially jam your device storage and result in the slowing down of your device performance.
If you can relate to such an experience, then this article about the Magic Cleaner for WhatsApp is definitely a good read for you! Through this article, we have asked expert technicians and advanced users of Whatsapp about quick fixes and solutions to such issues to bring you a better experience with using the app.
Reasons for needing Cleaner software for WhatsApp
The WhatsApp application can easily occupy a large quantity of your device space when regularly used to communicate with your close circle. The app itself occupies 97.9MB of storage space along with files and data, which can use almost up to 5.6GB of space on your phone.
- The WhatsApp software is not self-equipped with a cleaning system of its junk files, cookies, cache, temporarily downloaded files and the like.
- While cleaning the app messages along with other hidden documents in batch, you will be required to select the desired files manually. Or you can also erase your entire chat history altogether.
- Any deleted WhatsApp document can still be retrieved, making it a security issue regarding your personal information.
- Except for the uninstallation option, there is no full-proof method for erasing your WhatsApp files and data.
The column has been divided into three major parts, which would help you get an overall analysis and understanding of how to use such apps more efficiently to connect with your near and dear ones.
PS: should you have an issue of WhatsApp Web Not Working, click to read more.
Part 2 – Using the Best Magic Cleaner for WhatsApp Alternative – iMyFone Umate Pro software
Part 3 – Using the Another Magic Cleaner for WhatsApp Alternative – dr.fone iOS Erase
This software is the new answer to all your smartphone device's clogging issues. At times when the WhatsApp app habitually stores all information received or sent by other sources, your phone suffers due to such huge accumulation of data. This is especially so when users forget to clean such data from their phones periodically.
This is where the magic Cleaner for WhatsApp comes in. The basic function of this software is to help you in identifying and deleting all unnecessary and unwanted junk files in WhatsApp. It conveniently locates such files for you. Also, you can opt to go through your files manually before confirming that Magic Cleaner can erase all of it for you. It is a quick and convenient solution to all your Whatsapp related space problems on your smartphone device.
We have listed a few key features of this software for your reading convenience:
- It is an easy to use application which can be downloaded straight from Play Store to your smartphone device.
- It will instantly locate junk pictures that you don't require.
- Permit you to erase the images from your device at your discretion.
Magic Cleaner for WhatsApp is the most efficient tool to have on your phone if you want to save Whatsapp space without wasting your precious time regularly.
Test & Review of Magic Cleaner
The Magic Cleaner for Whatsapp is an efficient tool that works solely to save the user's time and phone space. It is also adept at locating the pictures, which you don't require on your phone. These may include the various unaccounted memes and conversation messages that you receive and send every day on your phone and which take up unnecessary space on your storage memory. It is easy to use the process that requires only a few clicks to complete.
Pros of Magic Cleaner for Whatsapp:
- It can readily locate your trash files on your device.
- Can potentially save you loads of space.
- It can be used at the tips of your fingers without the requirement of a computer.
- It is simple to understand and user-friendly.
Cons of Magic Cleaner for Whatsapp:
- Its iOS version is not out yet and is presently non-existent even on the official iTunes store.
- It is not an entirely secure app. This refers to the fact that deleted data is not gone for good. In theory, your deleted pictures may still be recovered by any vested party using recovery software.
Reasons how the Magic Cleaner for WhatsApp may not be your best option
Among the varied reasons why the Magic Cleaner may not be your best cleaning option, the most glaring cause is privacy. When you try to delete picture files from WhatsApp, it is beneficial to be certain that your information is scrambled and all your photos are deleted permanently without any chance for recovery.
You can opt for using other kinds of applications laying more importance on security so that there is no risk even when you lose or sell off your device in the future.
Besides, click here to learn more about How to Clear Cookies on Mac.
One of the best alternatives to the above software is the iMyfone Umate Pro – WhatsApp Eraser program. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac, carries the capacity to completely delete any type of WhatsApp file without any chance of recovery. And it is also adept at entirely wiping any notes, contacts, private messages, call logs, browsing data, and the like from your iPod, iPad, and iPhone devices.
We have listed a few key features of this software for your reading convenience:
- Delete files in bulk including those that won't delete from the device. These include all your current photos, the previously deleted photos, and also the photos that won't delete from iPhone.
- It can also compress your photos on your smartphone resulting in the release of seventy-five percent of the iOS space capacity, without any loss of data from your device.
- This software can export your data to a PC or Mac as a backup for any future use. You can then preview them all on the Umate interface before choosing to delete any of it.
- Clear up the iOS cache as well. The iMyFone Umate Pro ensures to erase all cache that could be holding up space on your iOS phone memory and ultimately slowing down your iPhone device.
- Permanently erase all private information on your iPad.
- Guarantee zero percent recovery of the previously deleted messages, videos, photos, contacts, and the like.
- It guarantees a 100 percent wipe of all third-party applications on your phone.
- Protect all your private data in the event of theft, recycling, or selling your iPad device.
How to erase all your WhatsApp Data from the iPhone device
Step 1: Start by downloading and installing the iMyFone Umate Pro on your PC. Then connect the iPhone device to your PC using a USB cable.
Step 2: After the iPhone device is successfully detected, hit on the ‘Erase Private Data' option on the iMyFone eraser and choose ‘Scan'.
Step 3: After it is completed, all the device's private data will be displayed. To preview, you can choose to double click on the ‘WhatsApp' or the ‘WhatsApp Attachments' options to select the data to be erased. When it is done, hit on ‘Erase Now' option.
Step 4: After choosing your desired Security Level, enter “delete” in the space provided. Then, finally hit on Erase Now.
Through this process, all your desired private information would get permanently deleted without any recovery.
The dr.fone – iOS Erase software is yet another powerful alternative created to erase data permanently. This could include contacts, pictures, call history, app attachments, messages, and the like. It is adept at keeping all your private data out of prying eyes and is a completely user-friendly tool for your device. It also clears your device cache and junk. Additionally, this tool can compress your pictures and transfer pictures to make more space on your iDevices.
This tool is currently available to you for a free trial period.
You can utilize the dr.fone – Erase (iOS) software conveniently to erase your desired Whatsapp messages, attachments, chat history, and the like without any scope for recovery. In case you wish to restore the files later, you could simply back up all your phone data from the iPhone device to the iCloud or a PC.
Follow the steps given below carefully to erase your Whatsapp messages for good from the iPhone device:
Step 1.Erasing the WhatsApp messages manually on the iPhone device
You are required to erase the messages on Whatsapp before using the dr.fone – Erase (iOS) software. You can open WhatsApp and choose to erase the unwanted messages.
Step 2. Installing and running the dr.fone software
You can start by installing the software through the prompts. Then, run the dr.fone – iOS Erase software after completing the installation. The main home screen will contain three features, containing the ‘Free up Space', Erase Private Data' and the ‘Erase All Data' options.
Step 3. Connecting your iPhone to the PC
Next, you are required to link your iPhone device to the PC through the use of a USB cable. After successfully connecting it, your phone's storage will be displayed on the left side of the screen. On this cue, you will have to hit on the option called the ‘Erase Private Data.'
Step 4. Selecting the desired WhatsApp messages to be deleted
After the process, the iOS Safe Erase software would begin to scan your phone's deleted data. This may include all your Call History, Messages, Photos, Contacts, and the like. After the scan is completed, the left side of the screen will display the data files, which were previously deleted and are all checked. Now, you can easily check the WhatsApp messages that you want to erase completely for good and cancel the rest of the options. Then, hit the bottom right area named ‘Erase Now'.
To affirm the erasing, you will have to type “delete” in the space and move on. After this, your WhatsApp messages will automatically begin to delete. A message would be displayed as “Successfully erased”, which would erase all the selected WhatsApp messages on your device. Throughout the whole process of deleting, you will have to make sure that the connection is secured properly without any disconnection. From now on, you can rest assured and need not be fearful about your device data being leaked to unwanted sources.
These are extremely helpful self-help tips and can be used by any smartphone user to solve their phone health at its best.
After reading this column, you can easily solve your own device problems without the need to run to a service center at the slightest issue. You can use the Magic Cleaner for WhatsApp to erase your Whatsapp memory, along with iMyfone Umate Pro, and the dr.fone – iOS Erase programs. In addition, click here to know more about how to change WhatsApp ringtone on your smartphone.