Some iPhone users say that they experience “iTunes could not connect to this iPhone, the value is missing” error. It is needless to mention how annoying this issue could be if it happens in a critical situation. Well, is “iTunes could not connect to this iPhone, the value is missing” error is practically resolvable? The simplest answer is YES. This issue is completely solvable. All you have to do is to follow the instructions provided in this article. In other words, this article is written emphasizing on how to solve the issue we have mentioned above.
In fact, “iTunes could not connect to this iPhone, the value is missing” issue is irritating for any user. We should say that there are several methods to fix this issue, however. Here are some of the fixes you should consider.
PS: here, you will figure out everything about iTunes Equalizer and how to stop iTunes from Opening when iPhone is connected.
Now, let's describe the above items one by one.
Method 1: Get a repair driver installed for iTunes to Fix on ‘iTunes Could Not Connect to This iPhone'
“iTunes could not connect to this iPhone, the value is missing” can be fixed by installing a repair driver. And, that is considered to be one of the easiest methods to fix the issue. In order to install a repair driver, you should have the perfect repair tool first. In this case, we highly recommend the software called iMyFone TunesFix. This specific tool is capable of fixing many of the iOS-related issues with a single click operation. With the assistance of iMyFone TunesFix, you can install the repaired driver easily for your iTunes software. At the completion of the repair process, you can use iTunes smoothly.
Here's how to install a repair driver using iMyFone TunesFix.
01. You should download and install iMyFone TunesFix. Then, after launching the TunesFix program, you will notice that it detects the iTunes program. At the completion of this process, you will be able to access the interface.
02. As the second step, you should click on the option called “Repair iTunes Connect Issues“. Then, you should click on the option called “Repair“. The program will begin to download and install the driver automatically.
03. Now, you will have to wait for a couple of minutes until the process is done.
Main features associated with iMyFone TunesFix
Now, let's take a look at the most notable features associated with iMyFone TunesFix.
- Fixes other iTunes-related issues in addition to “iTunes could not connect to this iPhone; the value is missing”. For instance, it fixes iTunes won't open, iTunes error 54, ‘iPhone is stuck in the recovery mode’, failed iTunes updates and issues with iOS restoration.
- No data loss will occur during the repair process.
- It is capable of cleaning old cache, cookies, iOS backups, and junk files and make more space
- It can boost the performance of iTunes seamlessly. Also, fix iPhone not showing up on PC, iPhone not ringing & iTunes WiFi Sync Not working, even App store not downloading
- You can uninstall iTunes and other components completely without leaving any trace
Another practical method you can try is to update the iTunes or iOS you are using. Before everything else, however, you should check if the iOS version and iTunes are up to date.
Here's how to update iTunes
- Open iTunes and click on the tab labeled “Help”.
- You will see a list of options appear – select “Check for Updates”.
- Within another couple of seconds, you will see that iTunes will be updated into its latest version. However, this update may take place only if iTunes require an update.
Here's how to update iOS
- Switch on your iPhone and unlock it. Then, go to the “Settings” app.
- Scroll and tap on the option called “General”. Then, you should click on the option called “Software Update”.
- If you are using the latest version of iOS, you will be able to see it at this stage. If not, you can see the option called “Download and Install”.
- That's it!
Method 3: Uninstall iTunes and all the other components perfectly and get them reinstalled to Fix on ‘iTunes Could Not Connect to This iPhone'
If none of the above options worked, you can uninstall iTunes and reinstall it. To perform a complete uninstallation and reinstallation, you should use professional software. Otherwise, a badly performed uninstallation can lead to various other issues. If you expect perfect results without any errors, we highly recommend you using iMyFone TunesFix. In fact, this respective tool facilitates a very user-friendly uninstallation process.
How to uninstall iTunes and other components using TunesFix
01. Open TunesFix, on the computer. Go to the home interface of the software and choose the mode labeled “Full Uninstall“.
02. Click on the option called “Uninstall” to start the process.
That's basically it!
Method 4: Restart the computer and/or try reconnecting the iPhone to Fix on ‘iTunes Could Not Connect to This iPhone'
If you're lucky, “iTunes could not connect to this iPhone, the value is missing” can be fixed by restarting. So, you may restart the computer and see if it solves the issue.
If the above option doesn't work, you may also check if the lighting cable works properly. If you notice something wrong with the connection, you may change the cable and see. Also, you are free to use a different USB port and see if it works.
If none of the above methods work, and iTunes doesn't work, you should try an alternative. That will be much easier as opposed to fixing iTunes.
To solve “iTunes could not connect to this iPhone, the value is missing” you can use iMyFone TunesMate.
Reasons to select iMyFone TunesMate as your data transferring tool.
- It can synchronize the iTunes library with your iOS device without affecting the library already exists
- Transfer all the files from iPhone to your computer.
- Apart from that, it can transfer files to iTunes library, hard drive, USB flash drive, etc.
- It can add various files from your computer to iPhone without needing to open iTunes
- You can share the music available in iTunes with any number of iOS devices without any issue
- It is capable of rebuilding damaged iTunes library, and you don't need to launch iTunes
- It is compatible with files like music, video, audiobooks, Music videos, images, etc.
In order to get your iPhone into factory settings;
After noticing “iTunes could not connect to this iPhone, the value is missing” you can reset the device. You can use iMyFone Umate Pro if you need to perform a complete restoration of your iPhone. Here are some reasons why you should use iMyFone Umate Pro.
- It can make your data totally unrecoverable as it performs a perfect overwriting
- Erase all the private data on your iPhone (selectively or completely depending on your choice)
- It will find previously erased data and delete them completely from your device without leaving any trace
- iOS Eraser can identify all the third-party apps of your iOS device and erase them permanently
- It is capable of erasing the cache, corrupted files, cache and more than 25 junk files for free
This software is perfectly compatible with the latest iOS versions. Already, this particular software has received a lot of positive reviews from various corporate clients across the globe.
The iTunes alternative we have mentioned in this article (iMyFone TunesMate) is more powerful compared to iTunes. If you cannot fix “iTunes could not connect to this iPhone, the value is missing” use this alternative. If you go for such comprehensive alternative, you don't need to take the trouble of fixing iTunes.