Best Answers to ‘iOS 11 Notifications Not Working’ Problem
In this article, we are going to deal with an issue closely related to the iPhone devices. This is related to the very popular ‘iOS 11 notifications not working‘ issue, which has been encountered by a lot of users already. In this particular issue, users tend to face distinct errors on their iOS devices, by way of which, they do not receive the due notifications on their devices. The problematic case of notifications absence is particularly stressful, as it pertains to the whole range of phone notifications, such as app store notifications, mail notifications, and the like.
For instance, in this ‘iOS 11 notifications not working' problem, users are required to pull down manually to activate the refresh feature in the app store for viewing updated apps. There are a few, which are received by users normally, such as, WhatsApp or messages. However, this problem is very recurring otherwise, even when the user has consciously turned off the do-not-disturb mode, along with keeping all notifications turned on, both in apps and via system settings.
Users have complained of many such common issues, especially after upgrading to iOS 11. Even so, after upgrading to the fresh iOS 11.1 or iOS 11.2 version, consumers are still complaining about newer issues day by day. Out of all these faced problems, the most common nuisance experienced by all the consumers of iOS platform is the ‘iOS 11 notifications not working' issue.
This notifications feature falls short to supply the updates for quite a lot of applications. Albeit you are anticipating vibration and sound, you will hear none. Aside from this, the display also doesn't light up on receiving notifications. The information below can be useful for you in choosing the preferred resolution for fixing the menace of ‘iOS 11 notifications not working.'
PART-2: Turning On ‘Allow Notifications' to fix ‘iOS 11 notifications not working'.
PART-3: Resetting Network Settings on the device to solve ‘iOS 11 notifications not working'.
PART-4: Checking App Notifications to solve ‘iOS 11 notifications not working'.
PART-5: Fixing the ‘iOS 11 notifications not working' issue with an expert tool.
By activating the feature of ‘Do Not Disturb‘, you are stopping the operating system in preventing your device from notifying you every time there is a notification, missed call, or message. You can secure the preference by disabling this feature via the aid of the steps below:
- Step 1: Start by going to the Settings application.
- Step 2: Tap on ‘Do Not Disturb'.
- Step 3: Hit ‘Manual' for disabling the option.
Also, you can disable this feature via the Control Center from the icon of the blue moon.
Although you have altered the notification settings to allow, offering the opportunity for apps on your device to display notifications; a device update can create difficulty with configuration and reinstate the iPhone device setting to its disabled condition. You will need to test for the same and duly make the corrections. This can be done in the following ways:
- Step 1: You can begin by accessing the Setting application.
- Step 2: Then click on the Notification feature
- Step 3: Select the option of ‘Show Previews' and click on the tab of ‘Always.'
In case you are setting your preference to ‘Never,' or ‘When unlocked', your notifications will not perform correctly, when your screen of the iPhone device is turned off.
In a few cases, reset your network setting on the iPhone device can help too. Many users have complained that their Wi-Fi pose and cellular connection, tend to pose a hindrance to the notification facet. You can attempt to reset your settings by:
- Step 1: Tap on the Settings application.
- Step 2: Head to the General tab.
- Step 3: Choose the ‘Reset' choice and select ‘Reset Network Settings.'
- Step 4: authenticate the reset option for completing the action.
You can verify the application notifications for confirming whether your iOS device is letting a particular app to send out notifications or not. In some cases, notifications for particular applications do not appropriately function. For checking the application notifications, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Visit ‘Settings ‘and select ‘Notifications'.
- Step 2: iPhone will exhibit all the applications having push notifications.
- Step 3: select the applications from the given list, due to which you aren't getting the notifications and then turn them on by swiping the ‘Allow Notifications' option to its right.
You can further fix your notifications problem on iPhone with iMyFone Fixppo iOS System Recovery. This program is an easy resolution for your entire needs. It aids in supplying apt solutions to numerous concerns faced by iPhone users.
iMyfone Fixppo (iOS System Recovery) Key Features:
- iMyfone iOS System Recovery can fix the majority of commonly faced iOS system issues, for example, Bluetooth not working on iPhone X, black screen of death, iPhone camera not working， iPhone camera won't focus, iPhone flashlight not working, iPhone not turning on, Face ID not working, Instagram videos not playing, iPhone alarm not working, iPhone Reminders Not Working etc.
- The program provides three fix modes, i.e., Exit Recovery mode, Advanced mode, and Standard mode, for fixing iOS issues with elevated success rate.
- iMyfone Fixppo iOS System Recovery is easy-to-use and user-friendly and poses nil threat to the PC.
- It is consistent with nearly all iOS devices, including iPhone XS, XR, X, 8, 7, 6S, 6, etc.
- It is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
Step 1: On the outset, you must download and install iMyfone Fixppo the trial copy on the PC. You need to choose the standard mode, after which the platform would inquire for you to select between Recovery or DFU modes.
Step 2: For putting your phone in DFU mode, press Wake and Home switch together for 8 seconds approximately. Release your wake key and maintain the hold on the home button of your device.
You can go into recovery mode by holding home button together with the wake key simultaneously, until “Continue to iTunes” shows on your display.
Step 3: following your device entry into DFU or recovery mode, you need to update your firmware. As the program automatically detects your attached device, it will exhibit the newest firmware, which you can download.
Step 4: after completing the firmware download, hit the start switch for solving the issues associated with iPhone. After the step is completed, you can turn on your device easily.
In the above ways, you can efficiently solve the issue of ‘iOS 11 notifications not working‘ following your update to iOS 11.1 or 11. These ways can be applied every time you face any such issue on your device.
The iMyFone Fixppo program, which is the most commonly used iOS System Recovery Tool, is a brilliant use in this case. You need not have any prior technical know-how for being able to make use of this program. Most conveniently, this efficient tool is applicable to both the Windows and Mac operating systems.