How to Secure the iTunes Error 7 or Windows Error 127 / 126 Problem
The ‘iTunes error 7‘ error message is also acknowledged as the ‘Windows error 127' or ‘Windows error 126.' This may show up anytime while you are on the course of installing a new program, shutting down or starting up Windows. Otherwise, it can also take place when you are on the verge of installing the operating system of Windows.
In addition, here you will learn more about how to fix Invalid Value for Registry easily.
Why does Windows Error 126 crop up?
The iTunes Error 7 can come to pass by reason of a variety of aspects. It is a kind of runtime error, which is typically associated with diverse error codes on Windows. The following are a few common grounds, as to why the iTunes Error 7 takes place:
- An incomplete installation of the iTunes app
- A corrupt iTunes installation set up
- A corrupt Windows registry caused as a result of the iTunes software's installation or uninstallation
- Any virus or malware infection that could have corrupted the program files related to iTunes or the files on the Windows system
- Some iTunes-related files or program on the PC maliciously or mistakenly erased
Ways to fix the Windows Error 127 problem
The following are a few common solutions for solving the iTunes Error 7 or Windows Error 127 or Windows error 126, which you can make use of, for solving your acute dilemma.
- Technique 1: One Click to Fix iTunes Error 7
- Technique 2: Uninstalling and reinstalling the iTunes for solving the iTunes Error 7/ Windows error 127/ Windows error 126
- Technique 3: Updating the Microsoft .NET Framework for solving the iTunes Error 7/ Windows error 127/ Windows error 126
- Technique 4: Trying out an iTunes substitute: iMyFone TunesMate
Even though these errors are frustrating, we can use iMyFone TunesFix to repair iTunes Error 7. On top of this, iMyFone TunesFix can also fix any other iTunes errors that you run into without erasing your personal data. A few key features of this tool are:
- Fix common iTunes errors including iTunes Error 7, Error 126, Error 1305, “iTunes Won’t Open on Windows 10”，iTunes not opening, iTunes could not connect to this iPhone and many more.
- Repair your iTunes installation in just a few moments.
- Repair iTunes when you see failure to install or update errors.
- Completely delete iTunes from your computer as well as the components.
- Try iMyFone TunesFix for free before purchasing.
- This is the best program to fix your iTunes errors, the Windows installer service could not be accessed with iTunes.
Fix Your iTunes Errors Using iMyFone TunesFix
Before you start, download iMyFone TunesFix onto your computer. After taking the time to install this program, you can go ahead and follow these steps.
Step 1: – Launch iMyFone TunesFix and wait for the scan to complete.
Step #2 – If iMyFone TunesFix detects any issues with iTunes then click on the back button to go to the main menu.
Step #3 – As this error is a result of a faulty iTunes installation we will be using “Fix iTunes Install/Update Issues”.
Step #4 – Give the briefing a quick read over then click “Repair” to proceed.
Step #5 – Once the repair has finished simply click “Open iTunes” and see if the error is gone.
Still seeing iTunes Error 7 even after you have used these steps? If so, try using one of the other features of iMyFone TunesFix such as “Fix Other iTunes Problems” or maybe even “Full Uninstall” (you can then reinstall iTunes completely without old files getting in the way and wreaking havoc).
Technique 2: Uninstalling and reinstalling the iTunes for solving the iTunes Error 7/ Windows error 127/ Windows error 126
Sometimes, a simple uninstalling of the iTunes app and then a fresh installation of the newly downloaded version can solve your particular issue.
Steps for Uninstalling the iTunes app Completely
Step 1: You can start by opening the control panel on the computer and navigating to the option of ‘Uninstall Programs'.
Step 2: Then start uninstalling these following programs: Apple Application Support Apple Mobile Device Support, iTunes, Apple Software Update, and Bonjour.
Step 3: Subsequent to uninstalling all these programs, you must navigate to the Local Disk (C:) and start deleting any related folders that you find.
Step 4: Now restart the PC altogether.
Steps for reinstalling the iTunes app
Step 1: Begin by downloading the most up to date version of the iTunes app from the website of Apple.
Step 2: Start running the iTunes app installer, consent to the terms and agreements, opt for the desired installation options, configure the basic set up options, verify if you wish to make the iTunes app as your music player by default and in the last part, decide on your destination folder for the installed app.
Step 3: When the installation has come to an end, just go for the option of ‘Finish installing.'
Step 4: Now finally, restart the PC.
Technique 3: Updating the Microsoft .NET Framework for solving the Windows error 127/ Windows error 126
In case the prior uninstalling and reinstalling of the iTunes app still does not solve the issue in your case, then you can try the updating of Microsoft .NET Framework. A few users have reported that updating it had solved their iTunes 7 error for good. For doing so on your device, just follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Go to .NET Framework Website on the web browser of your PC and download the most recent Microsoft .NET Framework version. Either you can download a web installer or otherwise, get an offline installer. It is recommended to download the web installer, for the reason that it will routinely determine which components and files are required for the .NET Framework on the computer and then downloads them all.
Step 2: As soon as it is downloaded, start running the installer. The set up will dig out the necessary files for installation, after which, the installation will begin. Carry out any step needed for installing the .NET Framework.
Make a note of the time needed for downloading. The installation of the .NET Framework can take a long time based on your Internet speed as well as the hardware of your computer.
As a result of the error as mentioned above in conjunction with loads of other well-known issues of the iTunes app, the users of iOS have lately been rummaging around for a viable alternative for covering their needs of file transferring. Luckily, there are a number of iOS file transfer third-party toolkits on hand, and one of the most popular ones is the iMyFone TunesMate program.
The program is among of the most excellent file transfer toolkits, designed especially for the users of iOS so that they can keep away from the related hassles of the iTunes app; for instance the iTunes Error 7 and easily transfer files amid the PC and their iDevice.
iMyFone TunesMate Key Features:
- The iMyFone TunesMate program can safely transfer your files to and from the PC and your iDevice.
- The program does not wipe away the previous data (A widespread issue with the iTunes app).
- This viable two-way transfer system helps you to relocate media files conveniently from the iDevice to the PC and the other way round as well.
- The users will not have to launch the iTunes app with the aim of transferring the files between the iDevice and your computer.
- You can transport all types of media files plus purchased, on top of the non-purchased ones as well.
- The program allows you to preview media files prior to transferring them.
- Users can directly view the HEIC format pictures on the iMyFone TunesMate program.
- The program is recommended highly by a lot of professional program review websites, for instance, Getintopc, tricksworldzz.com, Geekreply, etc.
- It is excellent for solving iTunes Error 7/ Windows error 127/ Windows error 126.
Steps for Adding Music from the PC to the iPhone device using iMyFone TunesMate
People mostly use iTunes for transferring their music files to iPhone from the PC. With problematic issues in iTunes, it can be better to move them using iMyFone TunesMate.
Step 1: Firstly, install the iMyFone TunesMate program on the PC and launch the interface.
Step 2: Connect iPhone to the PC using a USB cable, which will get detected by the program.
Step 3: Then tap on ‘Music‘ option and choose ‘Add‘ and then the ‘Add File‘ option or ‘Add Folder‘.
Step 4: Finally, navigate to music files on the PC, choose the desired songs for transferring and then tap on ‘Open‘. You can also employ the method of drag and drop for adding music files to the iPhone device.
These are the apt ways of dealing with the iTunes Error 7/ Windows error 127/ Windows error 126. To fix it, the iMyFone TunesMate program is an ideal tool. It is easily available and can solve many such Smartphone related issues for you.