The Complete Guide to iMazing HEIC Converter
iPhone X and iPhone 8 have currently gained tremendous popularity. These devices have the most advanced and up-to-date features available on any commercial device. The fresh HEIC image format has come to be launched on the iPhone that is tremendous progress in storage-space saving technology. But not many software can interpret HEIC images and hence convert them to classic formats, similar to JPG, before utilizing them on the PC makes more sense. One such popular converting tool is iMazing HEIC Converter. Let us take a closer inspection of the application and its substitutes. Also, get to know the completed iMazing Review in 2019.
Part 2: 4 top substitutes to iMazing HEIC Converter
Extra Tips: Transferring HEIC iOS 11 to Computer on online conversion
iMazing HEIC converter is a free-of-cost and easy-to-use tool. It is compatible with both Mac and Windows computers for helping you in converting HEIC image format to PNG or JPG. A few of its main features are:
- It has an easy drop and drag interface.
- Convert HEIC format to JPG and PNG.
- Convert images individually or in a group.
- It allows conversion into two possible formats.
- iMazing HEIC Converter does not take long in downloading.
- It is free-of-cost.
- It needs to be downloaded on the PC.
- Occasionally, conversion fails for unheard causes.
- iMazing HEIC Converter can convert any HEIC file in iPhone or the PC, but in case of the former, you cannot convert in bulk.
- You cannot alter photo quality.
In case you are searching for substitutes to iMazing HEIC, you can choose Aiseesoft HEIC Converter, which performs enhanced tasks. The latter is convenient and can solve all compatibility issues linked with HEIC. Besides, it doesn't cause image privacy leaks.
- It can convert HEIC photos on iPhone or the PC.
- Aiseesoft HEIC Converter can convert images individually or in bulk.
- Its converting procedure is done locally resulting in no privacy leak.
- Convert HEIC images to JPG with no damage in quality' it can also adjust the picture quality.
- It can convert quicker than any different converters and takes just 0.5s.
It is an easy online tool, which you can employ for converting HEIC images to JPG pretty quickly. A nice feature of HEICtoJPG.com is that users won't need to download any program and it can be used straight away. You can also drag and drop photos into the browser. Its main downside is its inability to convert to the PNG format, akin to iMazing, but this is only a minor matter. Once you have converted to JPG, an image can be converted to PNG and further formats easily. A few of its main features comprise of:
- It can convert the HEIC files to JPG in minutes.
- Be accessible online, subsequently, you may exercise it on the PC.
- It can convert multiple pictures in a group.
- There is no requirement for downloading any program.
- It is easy to use with its drag and drop feature.
- You can browse for any photo files.
- It is free of cost.
- One can convert images only to JPG format.
- Transfer of iOS 11 HEIC to the PC is required.
- Your converted images are saved in HEICtoJPG.com cloud that needs to be downloaded on the computer.
- The photo quality cannot be changed.
The Apowersoft online converter lets users convert their images directly from the browser. It is easy to use, yet powerful. You simply need to visit the website address to use the tool and start converting without ado. A few of its primary features comprise of:
- Apowersoft can convert files from the HEIC format to JPG in a few minutes.
- Convert through the cloud, and hence you do not need to employ your mobile's individual processing power for converting the images.
- It can convert images easily in bulk.
- Let conversion of more than a single image at a time.
- It is free of cost.
- It does not need downloading of any software for usage.
- It cannot convert HEIC images in iOS 11; you will have to transfer.
- Its converted files are stored in the cloud, and you have to download them individually.
- Apowersoft does not have available software for the Mac operating system.
Akin to the other two converters on top, the Aconvert application is a simple HEIC converter, which you can open from any browser. Simply visit the website where you want to upload your file, select from a diverse target format, and alter the final image's resolution size. The Aconvert application is very helpful. It can also make further file conversions, for instance, documents. A few of its main features comprise of:
- It can perform uploading and converting tasks straight from the browser.
- Users can select from numerous target formats.
- It can alter the image size that is being converted.
- Different from many HEIC or HEIF converters, users can choose more formats than just the JPG format to convert your images.
- Users can upload either a file or choose a URL for uploading.
- It is free of cost.
- It does not need users to download the software.
- Users have to take care that the HEIC images are on the PC.
- Users cannot convert files in bulk.
- Its interface is filled with advertisements. This confuses the users to click on an incorrect button that can lead to ads.
- Users have to download their converted files via cloud. It is not clear if the files will get cleared from cloud.
All in all, you get a variety of options in case of image converters. Although iMazing HEIC Converter is a popular option, you can use the rest of the options for converting your images devoid of downloading any further applications. There are a number of other online converters that may be as useful too.
Needless of the available tools like iMazing HEIC Converter and other substitutes, you firstly require moving your HEIC images to the PC or else there are no ways for converting them on iPhone. Not every traditional way can move HEIC images, save for the iMyFone TunesMate program. It is an apt iPhone transferring tool that is fully consistent with HEIC images. You can check HEIC images free of cost or back up the HEIC images.
iMyFone TunesMate key features:
- Managing HEIC images: It can make viewing, transferring, or deleting HEIC photos easy.
- Manage or transferring: It can perform management and transfer of albums or photos in Photo Stream and Camera Roll.
- Two-way transfer: It can freely transfer data to and from iPhone or iTunes.
- It does not compromise on the data quality.
- It has got positive appraisals from popular global media like getintopc.com, tricksworldzz.com, Geekreply, etc.
Steps for transferring HEIC images from the device:
Step 1: Start by downloading, installing, and launching TunesMate on the PC.
Step 2: Link device to the PC and visit the ‘Photos‘ tab on the interface.
Step 3: Choose the HEIC images and click ‘Export > Export to PC/Mac.' Then, browse and choose the folder for storing the transferred images.
Thus, you can use these ways to alter and transfer HEIC image files. The best iMazing HEIC Converter alternative – Aiseesoft HEIC Converter and iMyFone TunesMate program are excellent iPhone transferring tools, which can be used for such converting tasks. Moreover, these programs are free of cost and easy to use.