iPhone users generally seem to be in tandem with the iMessage tricks. Still, some of the users might face various kinds of issues like the one iMessage doesn't say delivered or iMessage not delivered, iMessage needs to be enabled to send this message，YouTube not working on iPad / iPhone & iPhone won't send picture messages, even how to reset iPhone X. Some issues are known while others are unknown. Some of the famous questions are listed below.
- 1. iPhone with the advanced operating system face the issue of iMessage not delivered, or iMessage doesn't say delivered with the exclamation mark.
- 2. I sent an iMessage sent just a few minutes back. However, my friend has not received on his device yet.
- 3. How do I check the delivery status of iMessage?
- 4. How do I deliver the iMessages on the Android phone and vice-versa?
There are much more such questions to add to the list. Here, we will make this post more and more informative and purposeful for the sender as well as the recipient to understand the whole process.
In fact, the issues a-s mentioned earlier from an utmost part of the iMessage doesn't say delivered or iMessage not delivered problem. These are some of the confusions being faced by permanent users regularly. Thus, these must be sure and certainly handled as and when possible to the great extent without a saying or any kinds of second thoughts in mind.
PS: Click it if you have the problem on how to turn off autocorrect on iPhone.
Let us take all such questions one by one and study the related aspects. This way, the iPhone and its iMessage will become quite useful for the user and certainly prove to be of great help. Now, let us come back to the list of the questions that goes as below.
iPhone with the advanced operating system faces the issue of iMessage doesn't say delivered or iMessage not delivered with the exclamation mark.
Here iMessage needs to send to the recipient, and his or her email address of the iMessage must be included. However, the user happens to see an exclamation mark with the message word in green color. It is an indication of the fact that iMessage doesn't say delivered or iMessage not delivered.
First, iPhone user must know that these green colored messages, whether it is sent or received are not iMessages but normal text messages. In case the user wants to send an iMessage then he or she must enable the desired option and bring it to “On” position.
This is quite simple, and the following steps must resolve the issue:
- 1.Go to “Settings” -> “Messages”
- 2.Enable “iMessage” to ON
In case, if the user wants to send or receive iMessage with the contact number or email address, then follow the below steps.
- 1. Go to “Settings” -> “Messages”
- 2. Enable “iMessage”.
- 3. Scroll down further to find “Send and Receive” and add the Email addresses.
This way one can add a specific email and can either start a new discussion or have the mail dropped at the particular email address.
I sent an iMessage just a few minutes back. However, my friend has not received on his device yet.
In case the sender of the iMessage is sure that the desired option has been enabled on the device and the receiver is the right contact for this message, then the problem appears to be at the end of the recipient. The same needs to be taken care at that place only.
It is an indication in itself that the recipient has not enabled the service as ON and needed to do so in order to receive the iPhone iMessage. In such cases, the iMessage service needs to be enabled, and the message should be sent once again. Otherwise, the receiver is bound to miss that particular message. The correct image needs to be checked for the delivery of the message at the right point of time without any kinds of problems.
How do I check the delivery status of iMessage?
In case, if the receiver has received the iMessage but not read the same, then it will display as “Delivered.” If the receiver has read the iMessage, then “Read + time” will be displayed.
How do I deliver the iMessages on the Android phone and vice-versa?
In case, if the user is still using the same old iMessage receiving phone number on the new Android phone to receiving the iMessages, then sender(s) get the status of the iMessage as delivered, but the recipient has not received the same by any chance. Now, this is a problem, which needs to be solved at the earliest.
It is not at all possible to deliver an iMessage from iPhone to a device which is non-Apple one. iMessage delivery option is applicable to only iOS devices and Mac.
In such a case, iMessages are bound to get trapped in the old iPhone account and won't get transferred to the new Android phone or a non-Apple one. Now the simple solution to this common problem is to disable iMessage service on the old iPhone. The steps for the same go as below:
- 1. go to “Settings” –> “Messages”.
- 2. Toggle “iMessage” to OFF position.
Syncing iMessages by making frequent use of the Mac and encountering a situation where an iPhone can receive these messages but not the Mac. Now the question is “How to come out of this problem and get it fixed at the earliest?”
First, it is quintessential to make pretty sure that iMessage email address has been activated. To avoid this confusion for once and all, the user should execute the following steps.
- 1. Go to “Settings” –> “Messages”.
- 2. Enable “iMessage”.
- 3. Scroll down further and find “Send and Receive”.
- 4. Check the status of the iMessage email address or phone number whichever needs to be activated.
- 5. Once it is activated, the message shown would be both “YOU CAN BE REACHED BY MESSAGE AT” and “START NEW CONVERSATIONS FROM”.
Once the steps mentioned above have been followed, then there is a need to place one's hands on the Mac and go by the below steps:
- Go to “Messages” –> “Preferences” –> “Accounts”.
- Verify the email address or the phone number that needs to be reached by the person concerned.
In case, if the user has left the iPhone at home by chance then is it possible for the user to get the iMessages delivered from the Mac to the friend's list?
The answer to the above question is a big Yes. Same iMessage account on the iPhone can be made use of on Mac to have these iMessages delivered on Mac. For this, the user must perform the following steps:
1. iMessage needs to be set up on the Mac device
The user needs to open the “Message” app on Mac and sign in with the same Apple ID that one happens to use with iMessage on the iPhone or iPad. In a way, it will allow the user to shoot out indefinite and limitless messages to various other devices.
2. iMessage needs to be delivered on the Mac device
It is quite simple to have the iMessage delivered from the Mac by following a small process. As per this process, the email address of the receiver needs to be inputted at the top corner, and this way, iMessages are delivered from the Mac.
How to fix iMessage doesn't say delivered or iMessage not delivered via iMyFone Fixppo iOS System Recovery
Last but not least, these present-day iPhones tend to face certain issues, which must be fixed for sure. Now the question that arises at this stage is “How to fix all such issues and the related range?” The sole and whole answer to this question comes from “iMyFone Fixppo iOS System Recovery program.”
Now what is this recovery program and how is it beneficial or helpful for all? This Recovery program helps in fixing various iPhone issues, which occur from time to time and demand full-time attention.
Main features of this program go as below:
- Attending to the various iOS problems and getting them fixed including the device stuck at the logo itself, verification failed on iPhone, Apple Music not working， iPhone group messaging not working, iPhone won't rotate, iPad stuck on Apple logo, the color of the screen as black or white indicating different issues, which must be handled accordingly. Not to forget the problems while one is still in the recovery mode. In fact, this list will keep on adding more and more points and fixing them as and when possible.
- Now if the user is still in the recovery mode, then he/she must take the appropriate actions to exit from this situation and move ahead. It is, in fact, just a click away and not at all difficult.
- Safety is the foremost concern and should not be compromised. It comes first and will always keep on doing so. Making use of the standard mode won't make much of a difference.
You can use this tool to fix your issue of iMessage doesn't say delivered or iMessage not delivered, as well as iPhone won't make calls or receive calls, App store not downloading, Airdrop not working, visual voicemail is currently unavailable error, and so on. To start with, download this tool on your computer and execute it. Here are some steps to follow:
- You will find three options on the home page. Now, connect your device to the computer and select Standard Mode option.
2. Set your device into DFU or recovery mode.
3. Choose and download the firmware, which will detect the issue of your phone automatically and resolve the same.
4. Reboot your device and verify by sending the iMessage to any of your contacts.
In a nutshell, these popular solutions make a big difference to iMessage doesn't say delivered or iMessage not delivered.