How to Make & Download Ringtones for iPhone 7 (Plus)
We all like to customize our iPhone and make it as original as possible. The more original our iPhone is, the most impressed our friends and family are. While in the past it was difficult to make your own ringtone, there are plenty of tools available to make and download ringtones for iPhone nowadays. In this article, we will be showing you not only how to download ringtones for iPhone but also how you can make your own iPhone ringtone, so let's get right into it.
Part 1. Why Make Your Own Ringtone?
It's simple. If you create your ringtone instead of just downloading one from a random website, you can claim it as your own, and you can be certain that nobody else will have the same ringtone.
Not only that but making your ringtone can be a fun experience and once you get into it, you may find yourself making ringtones for your friends and family too!
Part 2. Using TunesGo to Make and Download Ringtones for iPhone
To make this process easier to understand we have split it into two parts. First, we will be showing you how to use TunesGo to make your own ringtone.
Before you go ahead and follow the steps below, you should download and install TunesGo on your computer.
Step #1 – Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable and load up the TunesGo program to begin.
Step #2 – Once the program has loaded up, you will be presented with some of the main features that the program includes. Using the navigation bar at the top, click on “Music”.
Step #3 – From this menu, you will be able to see all of the music which is currently stored on your connected iPhone. Click on the “Ringtone Maker” feature.
Step #4 – A new window will appear. Start off by selecting either “Local music” or “Device music” and finding an audio file which you can use to make the ringtone that you want.
Step #5 – Once you've got the audio file, you can get to work. Using the options that you are given, customize the ringtone by altering the length, adding a fade, or changing the part of the song which is being turned into a ringtone.
Step #6 – After you've made the ringtone perfect, click on either “Save to PC” or “Save to Device”.
Step #7 – You have now successfully created a 40-second ringtone for your iPhone!
Now that you've made your own ringtone and you've discovered how to download ringtones for iPhone, it's time to put the ringtone to work and transfer it to your iPhone.
Part 3. How to Transfer Ringtone to iPhone with TunesGo
If you don't want to make your own ringtone or you already have a ringtone that you want to use, you can skip the first walkthrough that we showed you and can jump right into the following steps. On top of this, if you didn't follow the steps above then make sure that you've got TunesGo downloaded and installed on your computer.
Step #1 – First, launch TunesGo on your computer and connect your iPhone too. At the top-left of the program, click on the upside-down arrow and make sure that the correct device is selected.
Step #2 – Next, click on the “Music” tab from the top panel which will take you to your iPhone's music library.
Step #3 – If you have already created a ringtone, select the ringtone file, click on “Export”, and select the device that you want to have the ringtone transferred to.
The method above will allow you to transfer a ringtone from your computer to your device, but you can also adapt the method to transfer a ringtone from one device to another without any hassle at all.
TunesGo is without a doubt the easiest program to use to download ringtones for iPhone, and as well as being a fantastic program for customizing your ringtone, it has so many other uses too.
Part 4. Download iPhone Ringtones for Free
While creating your iPhone ringtone is a fantastic and fun experience, it isn't for everyone. Many of us would rather just download ringtones for iPhone and not go through the hassle of making our own and with that in mind, below are some of the best websites where you can download ringtones for iPhone for free.
- Audiko. First, let's take a look at Audiko. This website is slightly older than the others and has a fairly basic website design, but it is full of some fantastic ringtones. The website also allows for you to make and download ringtones for iPhone, so you can still create a custom ringtone! On the front page of the site, you can see some of the most popular ringtones as well as the most popular artists in the UK.
- Zedge. One of the main things which make Zedge a unique website to download ringtones for iPhone is that not only does it offer a range of ringtones which are uploaded regularly, but you can also download a wallpaper for your iPhone. If you're someone who enjoys creating their ringtones, then there is not a problem. You can upload your work to Zedge and watch as thousands of people download them.
- Mobile9. The final website to download ringtones for iPhone 7 on this list is Mobile9, and one of the things which make the website unique in comparison to the others is the fact that it includes a wide range of remixes too. Not only that, but there are video game theme tunes too. This is without a doubt the best site to find a ringtone which is unique in its own way.
In our opinion, nothing beats a custom ringtone, and if you have a few minutes on your hands and a rough idea of what you're looking for, it's always best to make your own ringtone.
The main program that we have shown you in this article is TunesGo and before we wrap things up, let's take a look at some of the other features that it can provide you with.
- Data Backup & Restore. Data management is important, especially considering how the iOS system is far from perfection. With TunesGo, you can selectively backup your iPhone's data, and if you lose any of your valuable data, you can restore a backup to recover the data, and you don't have to restore the whole backup!
- iOS to Android, Android to iOS. This is the most impressive feature that TunesGo has to offer. Unlike iTunes, TunesGo lets you transfer data between iOS and Android devices flawlessly and without running into any compatibility problems. On top of this, if you don't have an iPhone but instead have an Android, you can still transfer data from iTunes to Android.
- Remove Duplicate Data. Duplicate files can build up over time and consume a lot of your iPhone's storage space, but with TunesGo, that isn't a problem. You can remove all of the duplicate data on your device, clear up some storage space, and enjoy a clear iPhone.
- Batch Install. Have you recently got a new iPhone? TunesGo includes two fantastic features for new iPhone users. First, you can use the “Phone to Phone Transfer” feature which can save you a lot of time by transferring all of your data to your new phone in just a few minutes. Secondly, TunesGo allows you to install multiple apps at once rather than having to individually install them on your iPhone, again saving you a lot of time!
These are just some of the main features that are included in the program on top of being able to download ringtones for iPhone. Go ahead and try out the program for free, you'll see and experience the fantastic program for yourself!
All in all, having access to a tool which allows you to take an extra level of customization to your iPhone is fantastic. If you don't already have a custom ringtone, then it's time to download ringtones for iPhone, transfer them to your iPhone, and enjoy something that you've created. If you don't want to use TunesGo to make your own ringtone, then that isn't an issue. As you can see, there are plenty of third-party websites that offer free ringtones, so there's no reason for you not having a cool ringtone!