Since the iPhone's new arrival iPhone SE come to the world, the iPhone fans are crazy to purchase it and many Android users also are attracted by its cheaper place but high technology features that similar with iPhone 6S. So it means you only need to pay 60% money of iPhone 6S but can buy 80% features and experience of iPhone 6S, as an Android user, don't you feel the heartbeat try this iOS device? And the iPhone SE equips 80% advanced features of iPhone 6S, the high-quality music play feature is included, too. If you are a music enthusiast, surely you want to store lots of your favorite music in this device and take it by your side anytime anywhere. And of course we are all chasing the latest and hot music, so we will wonder is there any way we can download music to iPhone SE for free? Yes, there is! Through reading this article, you will get the tips on how to download free music to your iPhone SE.
PS: Get to know what to do if your AirPods not connecting to Mac.
Part 1: Two Ways to Free Download Free Music for iPhone SE
The highly recommended music downloading tools for downloading free music to your iPhone SE is the Wondershare software. They are iMusic – Music & Video Downloader and Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder. They are the best music downloading tools for you among all the music downloading tools, the first and also the most important reason is the music is free! Yes, you can download music without paying one penny. Impossible, right? But the Wondershare software makes it true.
Solution 1: Download free music by iMusic
The first way is to use iMusic to download free music to your iPhone SE. This software is a diversiform features software that can offer you free music downloading from any online source at any time. Even the most famous resource website like YouTube, Spotify, and SoundCloud are available for you to download free music. Let's see the highlight features of this software:
iMusic can transfer music between devices without device limitation like below:
- iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android – iTunes
- iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android – Mac & Windows Folder
- iMusic can automatically convert the music format to suitable format that supported by the different devices and iTunes without compatibility problem.
- iMusic can analyze and make up your iTunes music library by just one click.
- It allows you to manually tag music information, change album cover art, delete duplicate music, and remove missing audio tracks so that you can you're your collection perfectly.
- Just one click by this program, all the missing and inaccurate music tags and covers will be fixed with ease.
Solution 2: Download free music by Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder
The second way to download free music to your iPhone SE is to use Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder. The amazing online recording system of this software can automatically record the audios as soon as the audio starts to play on your device. And the master recording system of this program can play any audio from any online music, radio, podcasts, or even online chats and so on.
View the amazing features of this software below:
- The program can provide you to easily record the audio you listen to into mp3/MAA format with original quality by its virtual sound card.
- This software supports to convert the music into any format and record them in your iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and etc.
- This software can record songs by splitting the tracks.
- The Wondershare Streaming recorder allows you to record audios from 1000 different online music resources with the copyrights laws.
- The burning program feature of this audio recorder can alleviate the pain of burning CD so that you can create your personal audio CD.
- The audio recorder offers an excellent filtering feature to remove all the unwanted ads that come with the audio recording with a few simple settings.
- The information of recorded audio can be fixed by the ID 3 tags editor, such as fixing the title, album, year, artist, genre and even cover.
Part 2: How to Free Download Music to iPhone SE by iMusic software
After the instruction of iMusic in the above part, now let me tell you how to download music to iPhone SE by this amazing iMusic Software. Follow the steps to easily accomplish it:
Step 1: Go to the official website of iMusic to download the software to your computer and then install it on your PC.
Step 2: When the installation is completed, run this program on your computer. Once you entered the home interface of the program. Find out the “Get Music” section on the main interface, and then click on the below “DOWNLOAD” option.
Step 3: Once you enter the download interface, you should search for those music videos you wish to download. Then you can see the Download option at the upper-left position. Please choose MP3 to be the output format and then tick the Download option to start downloading.
Step 4: You can also Copy & Paste the music URL in the blank, click on the “Download” button to start music download. And are allowed to view the downloading process at the same time on your computer screen.
Step 5: Once the downloading is done, the downloaded music will be shown under the “ITUNES LIBRARY” -> “Download” option which is located on the left side of the interface.
Step 6: After you find the music you just downloaded. Connect your iPhone SE with your PC via USB cable. Once it's successfully connected. You can just choose the downloaded music and then right-click them -> choose the option “Add to” -> “iPhone”.
Step 7: Select your iPhone SE as the destination device to transfer the music to your phone. Once the music transfer is done, you can go to the “Device” option and click the “Music” option to check whether your music is transferred to your iPhone SE or not.