The Ultimate Destination to Change iTunes Backup Location
Do you own an iPhone and have issues with the high-security being an obstacle in the way of getting things done your way? For example, the iOS data backup and restoring is not as simple and easy as the other operating systems. Considering the fact that Apple believes in maintaining high-security for its loyal customers, it has made lives easier as well as frustrating. There are not many tools that are compatible with the iOS due to the security issues. However, there are a small number of software applications that allow you to play with the iOS data and restoring it.
That said, not everything that you get online is reliable. You have to do thorough research before indulging in an activity similar to restoring and backing up your iPhone data because it can be misused for sure. For this purpose, FoneLab is one of the most trustworthy iPhone data recovery systems where you cannot only restore the data but also change the iTunes location to wherever you wish. The dilemma that follows to change iTunes backup location is real and cannot be neglected. Therefore, Apple users badly needed something like FoneLab to trust it for their data storage and relocating. Hence, here is bringing to you the ultimate guide, by providing a reliable solution of how to change iTunes backup location & how to change default storage path of iPhone backup.
There can be numerous reasons to change iTunes backup location which include:
- Your current data location is full, and you need space in it to save more data that is specifically meant for the particular file.
- You feel threatened for the current location to be insecure to be saved in the file.
- You're in dire need of something like FoneLab because you frequently end up in damaging the phone which leads to the loss of the iOS data.
There is more to the reasons as mentioned earlier as it is too obvious to lose data for some reason or the other, especially when you facing this issue “iTunes could not restore the iPhone because the backup was corrupt or not compatible with the iPhone being restored” if you own a sophisticated phone like an iPhone.
In order to learn how to change the iTunes backup location, it is important to understand it with the help of a step-by-step guide which is basically a precise explanation of how it is done. Make sure that you follow all the steps accurately so that you can get the best results.
1. Close your iTunes and assure that you access the CopyTrans Shelbee on your desktop and click on the Toolbox to open it.
2. To select a new option for your iTunes backup folder you have to click on the option of pencil, you will see in the Toolbox
3. You have to click on the folder and then click on the option on OK.
4. Click on the option of “Start”.
5. Wait until the CopyTrans Shelbee is changing the location of the backup folder of your iTunes. The destination of your folder will be changed, and all the files will be transferred as well.
6. The location has been transferred and all your files as well.
To change iTunes backup location, follow these steps:
- 1.Launch iTunes on your computer and wait for it to start.
- 2.Click on ‘Preferences‘ from the menu bar.
- 3.Click on ‘Devices‘ which will show you the iOS data backup.
- 4.Select the files you want to delete and click ‘Delete backup‘.
FoneLab does not help in changing the iTunes backup location but is also mainly used for saving and restoring the iPhone data when lost.
A. Backup iPhone Data by FoneLab iOS Data Backup and Restore
Below is mentioned a step-by-step of the FoneLab's procedure to restore the iPhone data.
1.The software will automatically launch once you've installed it, so there is no need of finding it for getting started with the iPhone data backup.
2.There will two options on your main screen, select the ‘iOS data backup and restore‘.
3.Connect your iPhone to the computer through a USB cable. If a there is a pop-up screen asking for the ‘Trust‘ option, then click ok.
4.Choose ‘iOS data backup‘ in the next window.
5.There will be two options on the next screen, select either of the ones and click Start.
- Encrypted Backup if want the software to save the data with a password.
- Standard backup if you want to keep it simple without securing the data with a password.
6.The next screen shows you the data that you want to backup. You can select all the data or some of it, as you wish. Then click the ‘Next' option and wait for it.
7.The next window will confirm the procedure being successfully completed with a ‘Congratulations‘ remark.
B. Restore iOS Data from the FoneLab
1.Once the software launches to operate, click on the ‘iOS Data Restore'.
2.Click ‘Start scan'.
3.Get the wanted data back from the given options.
4.Click the ‘Restore' option.
5.Wait for some time, and you will find the restoed files on your smartphone.
Is FoneLab iOS Data Backup & Restore Legal and Safe?
Yes, FoneLab is 100% legal and safe for storing and recovering your iOS data once lost. It is widely used by the Apple users who find it difficult to find a reliable source of saving their backup data while not occupying too much of the space on the computer as well. This is why it is considered to be one of the most dependable online sources, to change iTunes backup location, for the iPhone data backup with a reasonable amount of money charged for the same.
What are the other features of FoneLab for iOS?
The other features of FoneLab that can benefit the iOS users include:
- You can backup and restore data from/to iOS devices flexibly and selectively..
- 19 different types of the data can be backup and restored from FoneLab.
- You can preview the backup files before restoring them.
- You can easily get the data back from the iTunes backup & fix “Apps not showing in iTunes” easily.
Which software does FoneLab support?
The FoneLab iOS Backup & Restore supports all kinds of the iOS including the iOS 11 and iTunes 12.7. This is also one of the great specifications of FoneLab because the other data recovery software either supports the older OS or the latest one. However, with the help of FoneLab, you can save and restore your data backup regardless of the OS that you're currently using.
What are the unfortunate situations that can FoneLab can help you with?
We have become too much dependent on our cell phones that even the most important data is also saved in it without giving a second thought of the unfortunate situations that can lead to the loss of the data. From the electricity bills to the grocery list that took a lot of the time to be made, all of our data is saved on our mobiles. Cell phones are the best portable diaries that have loads of memory storage for all kinds of the data to be saved in it. However, there are some unfortunate situations which can cause you to lose the data in your iPhone, and you're left in a horrifying situation of what will happen next. Here is a list of some of the situations in which FoneLab comes as a savior for restoring your iOS data backup.
- If the iPhone falls and breaks, then there is no chance for it open again. Therefore, save the data on FoneLab which will help in recovering the data that you thought has lost.
- Water damage makes the mobile inoperable, but there is still hope for it to open again. However, the data can still be recovered, thanks to FoneLab software launching.
- Factory setting fail is a common issue reported by the Apple users. It happens during the installation of an application or anything else that leads to the OS being failed for some time. The data, however, can still be recovered from FoneLab.
- Anybody can make mistakes but the one that costs you to lose the important data. If by mistake, you delete the data including iTunes, photos, videos, contacts, etc. then it can be restored with the help of FoneLab.
- If unfortunately, you've lost your iPhone then there is still hope remained for you to recover the data. Of course, FoneLab cannot help you find your phone, but it can definitely be helpful in locating the lost data from the backup files.
FoneLab is your ultimate solution to the difficulty to change iTunes backup location and to recover the lost data through a reliable and trustworthy source. This is why more people trust the software for their iOS data recovery which does not let them down when needed.