There are constant updates to the iOS system although one feature which has not yet to be implemented is the ability to remove data from your device permanently. You see, while you are able to bulk delete photos from iPhone X, 8, 7, 7 Plus, 6S, 6, 5S easily, you aren't fully deleting them and with the right tools that data can be recovered. In this article, we are going to be showing you how to bulk delete iPhone photos permanently so that no matter what, they can't be recovered.
The Importance of Permanently Bulk Delete iPhone Photos
Knowing how to delete photos from your iPhone permanently is important, especially if you recently purchased a new iPhone and are getting rid of your old one.
A lot of people choose to sell their old mobile phones and when they do this, they simply factory reset the device. Unfortunately, this isn't enough. Personal data is still recoverable, and if a hacker has your iPhone, your personal data could be used against you.
For this reason, alone, it's important that you know how to permanently bulk delete photos from iPhone 7 Plus so that they can't be recovered.
Part 1. Using dr.fone-Transfer to Bulk Delete Photos from iPhone X, 8, 7 Plus
The first program which we're going to show you which you can use to bulk delete iPhone photos is dr.fone – iOS Transfer. Before you start with the steps below, make sure that you have the program downloaded and installed.
Step #1 – First you must open up the dr.fone program on your computer, connect the iPhone which you want to bulk delete iPhone photos from, and allow a few moments for the program to detect your device.
Step #2 – Once everything's ready, click on the “Photos” tab located on the top panel and from here, you'll be able to view all of the photos and albums which you have stored on the iPhone.
Step #3 – Using the menu on the left to browse your photos, take a few minutes to go through your photos and select all of the ones which you want to remove from your iPhone permanently.
Step #4 – After selecting the photos which you want to be deleted from your iPhone, click on the “Delete” option. You will be asked if you are sure, click “Yes”.
This method is quick, easy to follow, and effective. If you're looking to sell your device, then you should use this method and adapt it to delete all of the data from your iPhone is essential.
Part 2. Using SafeEraser to Bulk Delete iPhone Photos
The second program that we're going to be showing you that you can use for bulk delete photos from iPhone is SafeEraser. One difference between SafeEraser and dr.fone is that when you are using SafeEraser to delete data, the removal process is more thorough and therefore much more effective.
This program works similar to dr.fone-Transfer, and again, it will effectively permanently delete data from your iPhone. Before you start the steps, you should download and install SafeEraser.
Step #1 – Start off by connecting your iPhone to the computer using the appropriate USB cable, launching SafeEraser, and waiting for it to load.
Step #2 – After the program has fully loaded, you are ready to continue. Click on the “Erase Private Data” option on the left panel.
Step #3 – You will be shown the information page which will tell you everything that you need to know about this feature. Click “Start” to begin the bulk delete iPhone photos process.
Step #4 – Your iPhone will now be scanned so that the program can see all of the data which is stored on your device.
Step #5 – Once the scan is complete, you will be shown a breakdown of all of your device's data. You can browse the different data types using the menu on the left.
Step #6 – For this method, click on the “Photos” category. Take a minute and select all of the photos which you want to remove from your iPhone permanently.
Step #7 – After selecting the photos which you want to bulk delete photos from iPhone, click on the “Erase Now” button at the bottom of the program and enter “Delete” to confirm that you want to remove those photos.
Step #8 – In just a few minutes your photos will be removed, and there will be no way for you to recover them.
This is the preferable method to use when you are looking to bulk delete photos from iPhone. You can easily adapt this method to remove any data from your iPhone permanently
About dr.fone – iOS Transfer
Below are some of the main features which dr.fone has to offer.
- No iTunes Needed. This is by far a popular reason for using dr.fone. Nobody enjoys using the bug-filled iTunes program, and with dr.fone, you can manage all of your iPhone's needs better than with iTunes.
- Transfer Data. Have you recently purchased a new iPhone? Save yourself the hassle of manually transferring data and use dr.fone to transfer data directly from the old iPhone onto the new iPhone.
- Clear Up Your iTunes Library. Nothing is worse than having an iTunes library which is a mess and full of errors. dr.fone allows you to remove duplicate songs, add or fix album covers, and fix ID3 tags; thus, making your iTunes library a lot cleaner.
- Data Backup & Restore. This feature eliminates the need for you to use iTunes as it allows you to take backups of your iPhone's data, such as Backup Photos from iPhone and if need be, restore the backup.
There's no denying how great of a program dr.fone is and if you haven't already tried out the features for yourself, it's worth doing so!
Below are some of the main features that SafeEraser provides its users with.
- Clear Junk Files. iPhones are notorious for having small amounts of storage, and because of that, an iPhone's storage can fill up very fast. With SafeEraser, you can remove junk files, Erase Deleted Contacts on iPhone, and any large unnecessary files which take up a lot of storage space.
- Compress Photos. iPhone's have advanced a lot in the last few years and how have incredibly high-quality cameras. This, of course, results in iPhone users taking a lot of photos, but this can contribute to a lack of storage space. SafeEraser allows you to compress your photos so that they take up a lot less storage space, and so that you can take more photos.
- Free Version. If you're unsure about purchasing SafeEraser, don't worry. There is a free version of the program available which allows you to get a hands-on experience of each of the features before purchasing the program.
If you are only looking for a program to bulk delete iPhone photos, SafeEraser is the best choice for you. This program completely removes data from your device so that no matter what, it can't be recovered.
Privacy is important, especially when it comes to selling your iPhone or getting rid of it. If your iPhone gets into the wrong hands and your personal data is still recoverable, you may find yourself in trouble. For that reason, we highly recommend using SafeEraser to permanently bulk delete photos from iPhone X/ 8 (Plus) / 7 (Plus)/6S/6/5 and protect your privacy.