As of today, we are experiencing a world dominated by information technology and smart devices. We can witness plenty of gadgets and software tools that serve a variety of purposes. Using and learning about these modern options is an exciting thing, undoubtedly. Nowadays, some of the software tools are sophisticated enough even to monitor someone's iPhone. Well, the very purpose of this article is to reveal the best keylogger for iPhone tools that can monitor iPhones remotely.
In general, iPhones are considered to be safe and secured devices that aren't vulnerable to hackers. However, there are some powerful tools that can sneak into iPhones and monitor the actions take place. For instance, if you install a keylogger for iPhone of someone, you can track all the keystrokes typed in. That means you can track even the passwords of apps and websites. The tools we introduce in this article come with many other features in addition to keylogging. That means those tools can track activities like calls, SMS, apps, social media activities, internet browsing, etc. easily. As we believe, these tools, therefore, are exceptionally handy for parents in the context of a monitoring tool. Also, it can be used by employers to monitor their employees.
When you use a keylogger for iPhone, it is always important to select a one that doesn't need jailbreaking. That means the keylogger you select must be compatible with devices that aren't jailbroken.
With that said, let's now get to the list of best keyloggers for iPhones.
1. Spyera – Top 1 Keylogger for iPhone
The best keylogger for iPhone as per our recommendation is Spyera. This is special software that comes with professional features to spy on any iPhone. This tool comes with the ability to track the Passcode, social media passwords, iCloud password, etc. In fact, it can simply track any password typed on the device. Also, it can track emails, photos, internet browsing history, videos, social media activities, call logs, etc. More importantly, Spyera lets you track all the activities of the phone from a remote location. It lest you sit in front of your computer and monitor the target iPhone comfortably.
How much does it cost? $ 189 per trimester
Pros of Spyera
- The keylogger feature is included in all the versions of Spyera
- It can easily read the passwords that are stored on the device you are monitoring
- It can also capture all the passwords associated with apps and other logins
- Powerful monitoring feature that lets you monitor the dashboard from a remote computer
- Comes with a money-back guarantee (10 days)
- Works on stealth mode so no one can detect it
- Excellent parenting control features
- Works perfectly with all the operating systems
- Convenient user-interface
- You can install the software pretty easily
- Works on tablets, smartphones, and computers without any trouble
Cons of Spyera
- It doesn't come as a free software
This is another powerful keylogger for iPhone. It can track down all the keystrokes typed on the iPads and iPhones. With the assistance of this software, you will be able to monitor some other activities as well. For instance, you can track call history, web browsing history, ambient recording, real-time location, chat messages, etc. Also, it can monitor all social media apps successfully without causing any trouble. By setting geofences, you will be able to put control over your loving kids. Recording screenshots, blocking apps, controlling the screen time are some of the other notable features associated with this tool.
How much does it cost? $ 49.99/mo
Pros of iKeyMonitor
- Excellent monitoring abilities on both iOS and Android devices
- Convenient user-interface
- Easy to install
- It lets you block the unwanted apps on the target device
- Geo-fencing feature
- Can track the entire device from a remote location
- Stealth mode
Cons of iKeyMonitor
- The free trial of the software is limited for three days
mSpy is considered to be another popular keylogger for iPhone option among those who need to spy on iPhones and Android devices. This software lets you monitor all the activities including SMS, chats, call logs, contact lists, browsing history, etc. In addition to that, it can track the GPS location of the device pretty conveniently in real-time.
How much does it cost? $ 33.66 per month
Pros of mSpy
- The keylogger associated with the app can track all the keystrokes typed on the target iOS device
- It can capture login information, passwords and other important information typed on the target device.
- It can record the internet browsing history of the device
- The geo-fencing feature of this tool lets you control the movements of your child
- Easy to install and easy to use
Cons of mSpy
- mSpy works on jailbroken devices
- it is not a freeware
Spyzie is a well-known, highly effective keylogger for iPhone & Twitter Hack software that has plenty of features to monitor iPhones. This special software tool is capable of tracking all the activities pertaining to the target iPhone. It is also one of the powerful Hidden Spy Apps for Android. The keylogging feature can capture all the SMS and WhatsApp messages and transmit them back to you. This feature works perfectly on Android devices and iOS devices as well. For many individuals, Spyzie is the best option to track mobile phones from a distance. The dashboard of the Spyzie can be accessed through the remote computer using a web browser. Also, Spyzie can operate in stealth mode so the user of the device will not notice it.
How much does it cost? $ 39.99 per month
Pros of Spyzie
- The keylogger feature associated with Spyzie can track an iPhone without them knowing & track all the keystrokes typed on the device
- It can capture screenshots of the target device and save them as proof
- It works on stealth mode so the device owner will not detect it
- You can monitor the device using a remote computer
Cons of Spyzie
- It is relatively expensive
The keylogger for iPhone tool included in this software makes it easy for you to track all the keystrokes. The target phone owner will not be able to see that there is software installed. It can work effectively as parental control software. This software is developed to be compatible with iPhones and other smartphones. It also has the ability to track the internet browsing history of the target device. Such a feature ensures that you have great control over your kids' internet activities. It also lets you monitor the real-time geographic location. Besides, there are plenty of other features associated with TheTruthSpy.
How much does it cost? $ 130.99 for Standard version and $ 158.99 for the Premium version
Pros of TheTruthSpy
- It is affordable compared to other options
- It can also work as an employee and spouse monitoring software
- Works on stealth mode for better spying
Cons of TheTruthSpy
- The basic version of this tool comes with restricted features
- It can be a little complicated for novice users
FlexiSpy is a monitoring software that has enough features to track aspects like GPS location, SMS, WhatsApp messages, etc. this keylogger for iPhone comes with a range of other features as well. It can record calls, capture the photos through the camera, access contact list, call history, etc.
How much does it cost? $ 30.99 per month
Pros of FlexiSpy
- This software comes with a live call interception feature
- The remote installation makes it a more successful software
- Works on both iPhones and Android devices
- It can access the contact list, call history, images, SMS, etc.
Cons of FlexiSpy
- It doesn't allow you to block the numbers
- You cannot wipe data
We strongly believe that the above options will be able to serve your requirement of monitoring a smartphone. You can go through the list and find the best keylogger for iPhone or the Android device. We expect you to use these keyloggers in a responsible manner.