The professional iPhone Playlist Edit tool – Wondershare TunesGo Retro for iOS can update your iPhone playlist or edit iPhone playlist name easily & fast. Read the article to know more about it.
If you want to update your playlist on iPhone often, you must have found that it is very difficult since you have to recreate playlists every time you do the upgrade. In fact, you can edit your playlist on your iPhone directly. However, it is not so convenient to do the upgrade especially when you want to rename a playlist since you can only edit the name of your playlists at the place you create it. Thus you cannot change the name of your playlists directly.
If you do want to change the name, you can turn to certain third party iPhone Playlist Edit tool for help. I recommend you Wondershare TunesGo Retro for iOS here. Which enables you to manage video, SMS, music, photos and contacts on your iPhone directly and easily. Now, we offer you a free trial version to have a try. Please download it now and then install it on your computer. Just launch it, you will see a starting window then. I will show you how to continue the process step by step. Just follow me now.
Note: The iPhone Playlist Edit tool – Wondershare TunesGo Retro for iOS is fully compatible with PC running on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista. Just download to have a try.
Step 1: Connect iPhone to computer
Please connect your iPhone with computer via USB cable, then the iPhone Playlist Edit program will detect your iPhone automatically and display basic information about your iPhone in the window.
Step 2: Edit playlist name on iPhone
You can click “Playlist” on the left side to reveal all playlists on your iPhone. Then you can edit them on your iPhone in an easy way.
- How to export iPhone playlist to iTunes: firstly please click the button “Playlist” on the left side and then you can select the playlist that you want to export to your iPhone, then just click “Export to” > “Export to iTunes Library” which is at the top of the window.
- How to create a new iPhone playlist: firstly please click the button “Add”, and then select “New Playlist” to name the name of the playlist.
- How to add songs to your playlist: firstly please click the button “Media” and choose “Music”, you will then be able to mark songs you want to add. Then please click the button “Add to Playlist” and locate a device.
- How to delete songs in a playlist: firstly you can double clicking a playlist to enter the playlist window, then please select songs you want to delete and click on the button “Delete” to delete them.
- How to delete playlist from iPhone: just select a playlist and then click the button “Delete”.
- How to edit playlist name on iPhone: firstly please right click the playlist and then select the rename of the file to name to playlist again.
Just download the special iPhone Playlist Edit tool to have a try now!