Android, as powerful mobile phone platform already owns a large market share. According to the market research, there are 7 Android users among 10 smart phone users. With such big piece of cake, a lot of software is designed for transferring Android file. Not all of them are high performance, so the next part is going to introduce the 5 top rated Android file transfer software which is the most popular among consumers.
1. Android File Transfer Tool: Mobisynapse
Before transferring any file, make sure there is connection between Android device and computer, and this connection can be made through USB cables or Wi-Fi.
Data including videos, photos, music, contacts and SMS can be transferred. Its interface shows how many files are there in your Android device’s Memory card and SD card. Mobisynapse also provide a backup or restore option for users. People don’t need to worry if there is something wrong happens during the transferring process.
- iTunes’s playlist can be copied to Android devices.
- Outlook for contacts, calendars, notes, tasks and reminders.
- Apps, photos, videos and music can be transferred between your Android devices and PC
2. Android File Transfer Tool: MOBILedit
Basically, with MOBILedit all your phone numbers, photos, addresses, emails and notes can be copied from one phone to another. And the whole operation is very simple; users can find all the information they needed at the Navigation column at the left side of the interface.
- A complete contact list can be copied and transferred between phones.
- Documents, photos, music, videos can be moved between phone and computer
3. Android File Transfer Tool: Samsung Kies
Samsung Kies is not only the free software that can transfer photos, music, podcasts and movies between Samsung and computer. Through it, you can also move files in your old phone like Apple, Nokia and Blackberry to your new Samsung.
- File from vCard can be moved from computer to Samsung phone
- Music, photos, videos and podcasts can be transferred from computer to Samsung phone
- File from smart phone with a different platform can be exported to Samsung devices through stored backup file.
4. Android File Transfer Tool: Wondershare MobileTrans
Wondershare MobileTrans and Wondershare MobileTrans for Mac is the Android file transfer software that can meet all the requirements asked by its users. If you want transfer files between different smart phone platforms like from Symbian to Android or iOS to Android or vice versa, you’d better use Wondershare MobileTrans. It can transfer contacts, music, photos and other data within a few steps. Simple and quick, and you will like it.
- All kinds of files can be transferred between two Android devices
- File transfer between two Android phones with any network
- Music, videos, contacts, SMS and photos can be moved from iDevice and Android
- Export data like company name, email address, job title from Android phone to Symbian phone.
5. Android File Transfer Tool: Wondershare MobileGo for Android
This powerful software can help you easily transfer file like Excel, DOC, PPT and PDF between PC and Android devices. And of course your apps, videos, contacts, music, photos can be moved to your target Android phone too. Users can find recommend tools in the operation interface. Even the data from online resources can be shown on its interface; users can check all the data might have stored in their device so they don’t need to worry about forgetting some important data that need to be moved.
- vCard file can be transferred from PC to Android phone
- All files can be transferred between two Android devices
- Import outlook contacts to Android phone ( not for Wondershanre MobileGo for Android Pro)
- Apps can be transferred and installed on your Android devices
- File can be moved from Android SD card and memory card to PC (not for Wondershanre MobileGo for Android Pro)